- The reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adherence to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of the pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after the due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed Ayush Tours & Travels will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to the non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry, etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by Ayush Tours & Travels as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
Airline Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation will be as per the airline’s cancellation policy
- Refund will be done within 30 Workings days post deduction of cancellation charges by airlines (as per airline cancellation policy) and service charge of 25% on total value by Ayush Tours & Travels.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.